This Agreement shall begin on the 19th of November, 2022.
These terms & conditions outline the rules & regulations for the use of The Radix Project’s Website, located at https://radixproject.org/, as well as our services.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms & conditions. Do not continue to use radixproject.org if you do not agree to all of the terms & conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms & Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice & all Agreements: “Client”, “You” & “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website & compliant to the Company’s terms & conditions. “The Organization”, “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” & “Us”, refers to our Organization. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client & ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable & therefore as referring to the same.
In this document, “the Board,” or “Board,” is considered to include the CEO, CTO, & COO at the time of writing. This is subject to change, & the organization will make it clear when a new role is added to the Board. “Partners,” refers to any third party project affiliated with The Radix Project via our infrastructure, specifically third parties that benefit directly from our infrastructure & actively engage with The Radix Project to take advantage of our services. “Sponsors,” refers to third parties responsible for providing The Radix Project with resources, whether it be an individual donor or an organization. At the time of writing, “Volunteers” refers to individuals affiliated with The Radix Project that are responsible for committing their time to the organization under the pretense that no remuneration, wages, and/or salary is provided.
Unless otherwise stated, The Radix Project and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on radixproject.org. All intellectual property is distributed under CC BY-SA 4.0. You may assess the terms & conditions of this Creative Commons license via this link: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/. Using assets and/or intellectual property from The Radix Project’s site is subject to these terms unless otherwise specified.
Under CC BY-SA 4.0, you may:
- Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt - remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The Radix Project cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms. The terms are as follows:
- Attribution - You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike - If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
The Radix Project may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Parts of this website may offer an opportunity for users to post & exchange opinions & information in certain areas of the site. The Radix Project does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views & opinions of The Radix Project, its agents and/or affiliates. This includes partners & sponsors. Comments reflect the views & opinions of the person who posts their views & opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, The Radix Project shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
The Radix Project reserves the right to monitor all Comments & to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms & Conditions.
You warrant & represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website & have all necessary licenses & consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant The Radix Project a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit & authorize others to use, reproduce & edit any of your Comments in any & all forms, formats or media.
3. Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Social media sites;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, & charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- Partners, sponsors, & volunteers who may run personal pages, like blogs.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party & its products and/or services; & (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider & approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law & consulting firms; and
- educational institutions & trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our partners/sponsors; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of The Radix Project; & (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party & its products or services; & (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above & are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include:
- your name,
- your organization name,
- contact information as well as the URL of your site,
- a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website,
- a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context & format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of The Radix Project’s logo or other artwork/media assets will be allowed for linking unless use adheres to the terms of the license each asset is under. In most cases, this will be CC BY-SA 4.0. See Section 2 for more information.
You may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website without proper attribution per CC BY-SA 4.0 where the license applies. Elsewhere, written permission is required if an asset is not under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license.
5. Content Liability
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect & defend us against all claims that arise on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
6. Your Privacy
7. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions & its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to & follow these linking terms & conditions.
8. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact & inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties & conditions relating to our website & the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations & prohibitions of liability set in this Section & elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; & (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort & for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website & the information & services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.